Welcome to my review at ODI productions – Affiliate Marketing Champion, Well, this course is not new, but I was very interested in my readers to write a review. I finally gave in.
In this review (I promise not to last long) I will summarize his course and tell you whether it's worth it or not. I'll tell you right away that it's not a scam. However, there are some things I have to tell you. And spoiler alert – I'll give you a better option at a much lower price.
This is ODI's first course, its last is called “Passive Income Lifestyle” and costs 1997 US Dollars. Currently, Affiliate Marketing Champ is $ 997.
I do not have to tell you anything about ODI and who he is, how much he loves his cars and his dog, you know – so let's just dive into it.
Affiliate Marketing Champ Review – Course Content
Here's a snapshot of the course content and what you get.
I apologize if it's a little blurry, so I'll break that down. In total there are 10 modules with 2 further sections to join the Facebook group and to apply for a partner for their course. Each module has only one video with an average length of 20 minutes. Hmmm … That's not much content, right?
Module 1: My Story: From UCLA dropouts to dream life in just 2 years
- 1 video, 25:55 minutes long
- Here you do not learn anything, he only talks about himself.
Module 2: What is affiliate marketing and why is it the BEST online business today?
- 1 video – 6:32 minutes long
- Explains what Affilaite marketing is and how it works
Module 3: The Best Examples of Affiliate Marketing in the Real World
- 1 video – 21:25 minutes long
- shows the different ways people make money online
- It's about making money with Youtube, Amazon, Instagram, creating government websites and personal blogs
Module 4: Step by Step Plan how to build a successful affiliate marketing business
- 1 video – 42:56 minutes long
- choose a niche
- to create a brand
- Start a Youtube Channel
- Create a simple website
- Apply for affiliate networks
- Find / research products for sale
- Create promotional content for these products
Everything in this module was not groundbreaking and can be found online in free videos. Very elemental stuff.
Module 5: The most profitable niches uncovered in affiliate marketing
- Big Ticket Items (think of TV's)
- Evergreen markets like health, fitness, wellness etc.
- Food and cooking
- Travel / Lifestyle
- 1 video – 29:28 minutes long
Again, nothing groundbreaking, you can probably search online for these niches, though I have not listed them all here.
Module 6: Ranked First on YouTube and Google “TOP SECRET”
- 1 video, 23:12 minutes
- Some SEO tips given, but definitely not a complete guide
- The rank is a lot higher than in a 23-minute video
- SEO in itself is a course that should be taught alone (I should do one)
Module 7: This paid traffic source will boost your results
- To create a paid Youtube ad
- Set up Google Adwords
- Set up Facebook ads
- 1 video, 23:16 minutes long
Module 8: Creating an Affiliate Marketing Website from the Ground up in 1 Hour
- Guides you through the setup from domain purchase to live hosting
Module 9: How to Create a Facebook Ad for Affiliate Marketing
- 1 video, 17:44 min
- Odi prefers Youtube ads, but gives a good overview of setting up a Facebook ad.
Module 10: My top 5 mistakes with affiliate marketing, which I would have liked to know before
- 1 video, 16:45 minutes long
- It's about avoiding the Shiny Object syndrome, avoiding paid ads, and researching too much
He also has a video about joining the Facebook group and the opportunity to become a partner of Affiliate Marketing Champ.
For me, this course is something like a free e-book download, which you will receive against your e-mail address. They would then be warmed up in a series of e-mails to get a REAL course on affiliate marketing. Oh and Odi does not offer a refund.
I am not saying that the course is bad because it is not. It's just a lot of theory and motivation.
With only 1 video per section, it's very watered down and you're almost alone and wondering what to do next.
The course costs an unbelievable $ 997. I suspect that the price is so high that nobody will buy it and decide on its last price to be sold for 1997 dollars.
Look, if you want a complete class kicking ass with over 100 videos, look no further than 12 Minutes Affiliate,
It's superior in many ways, not only more affordable, provides community support and more updated.