Hey Drew here for another affiliate marketing course review. This time we review the passive income lifestyle of ODI Production.
You may have heard of this guy on his Youtube channel before. He also has a course that came out before this and you can check my Affiliate Marketing Champ review here,
If you read my review, you probably found that I was not impressed at all. It was overpriced and mostly theory. There was a lack of practical examples and there was not much content.
Passive Income Lifestyle addresses this with dual content and weekly live coaching – not in its previous course. This course costs $ 1997 and that is with the 50% discount. It's usually 4grand, but I doubt he's ever sold a single copy for that price. It is just a scarcity tactic that is played here and that many marketers have in common.
He markets it as a mentoring program and has been working on it for a year before releasing it in November 2018.
Passive Income Lifestyle Review
The course is an 8-week program with 8 weeks of HD content. You'll also receive video livestream calls with ODI once a week. These will be recorded for later viewing.
There is a private community forum where you can become a member and access software for product / niche research tools, which is updated weekly to help you find a niche and / or product to promote.
Module 1: Welcome to the passive income style
In this module, ODI welcomes you to the course and shows you how everything is structured. It's an 8-week program and videos are unlocked after each week. The following is included in Module 1:
- Lesson 1 – Welcome
- Lesson 2 – Support and Livestream
- Lesson 3 – Website Tour
- Lesson 4 – Private Community Forum
- Lesson 5 – Course Overview
- Lesson 6 – Structure of the program
- Lesson 7 – My story
- Lesson 8 – Introduction to passive income
- Lesson 9 – The Methods of Affiliate Marketing
- Lesson 10 – The roadmap to your business
10 videos of not much to learn here. If you're a freshman, you might learn something, but people who know something about affiliate marketing will be bored. Sigh.
Module 2 – Mindset, Motivation and Productivity
- Lesson 1 – Why thinking is important
- Lesson 2 – trading time for money
- Lesson 3 – Shiny-Object Syndrome
- Lesson 4 – Commitment to passive income and disclosure
- Lesson 5 – Objectives
- Lesson 6 – Dream lifestyle calculator
- Lesson 7 – Goal setting activity
- Lesson 8 – Wonder morning intro
- Lesson 9 – Gratitude
- Lesson 10 – Breathing exercises
- 11 – Reading, 12 – Journaling, 13 – Affirmations, Nutrition Tips, A Thing for the Day, Productivity Hacks, No Distractions, Setting Priorities. Etc. 36 videos in total 😐
As you can see, I was tired of listing these lessons individually. If I just took a look at this module without knowing what it is, I'd assume it's a Tony Robbins class. I mean, what is it?
Sure, mindset is important, but 1 video is enough – not tons of videos packed into an entire module. Are not we here to learn Affiliate Marketing? I suppose, if you like this stuff for sure. I just think that's "filler".
Module 3 – Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing
There are only 5 videos in this area, I think affiliate marketing is not as exciting as mentality lol. Tony Robbins would be proud!
- Lesson 1 – Introduction
- Lesson 2 – How Affiliate Marketing Works (3 modules in and we're still talking about it?)
- Lesson 3 – Why affiliate marketing is the best online business opportunity – more theory here.
- Lesson 4 – Practical examples for successful affiliate marketing companies. – Spoiler alarm – you can find them anywhere.
- Lesson 5 – Examples of a Passive Lifestyle with Income – cites websites like Pat Flynn – everyone talks about this guy, nothing new.
The videos in this section range from a few minutes to just over an hour. It's all theory again, but maybe you'll get inspiration. There is no practical "practical" lesson here.
Module 4 – Create your first passive income business
In Module 4, ODI finally gets to the point here. Here he presents the 11-step game plan to build your own passive income business. You are expected to sell and promote your own high-end affiliate offer.
- Lesson 1 – Overview
- Lesson 2 – The "ODI" method revealed
- 3 – The Odi method
- 4 – Choose your niche
- 5 – Join a partner program
- 6 – Select a platform
- 7 – Product research
- 8 – Keword reseach
- 9 – Content creation
- 10 – SEO
- 11 – Collect emails
- 12 – With paid traffic
- 13 – Email Marketing
- 14 – Retargeting
- 15 – Advertising for your first product
All of the above is pretty basic and most of it can be found online for free. Nothing is really a breakthrough, but newcomers can benefit from this section.
Module 5 – Niche Authorization Website Method
In this module, you will learn how to implement the correct method based on the lessons in Module 4.
- Lesson 1 – Overview
- Lesson 2 – Introduction to niche government websites
- Lesson 3 – Personal Case Study # 1 Overview
- Lesson 4 – Personal Case Study # 1
- Lesson 5 – Overview of Personal Case Study # 2
- Lesson 6 – Personal Case Study # 2
- Lesson 7 – Niche Authority Website Tutorial
He goes into two case studies in detail, with which he has earned money. This should only serve as inspiration – do not copy what he did, as I'm sure many of his students will try to do the same.
Module 6 – The Perpetual Sales Funnel Method
In this module, Odi shares his second method for building a passive income. He claims to have developed this method himself and tested it for 6 months before passing it on. He calls this the "Perpetual Sales Funnel". He describes how he has sold 1 product, with which he earns about 20,000 per month.
- Lesson 1 – Perpetual Sales Funnel – Overview
- Lesson 2 – Perpetual Sales funnel method
- Lesson 3 – Myth – You need the following to get results
- Lesson 4 – Case Study on Perpetual Sales Funnel
Module 7 – The Personal Brand Method
In this module, Odi shares a third method for creating a passive income business. He does this through personal branding. If you do not want to put yourself in the limelight, you might want to skip this module. However, if you want to become an internet celebrity (or at least try it), you may receive something from this module.
The lesson includes The personal branding method, the best personal branding platform and the best personal branding tips and how to make your first Youtube video.
Module 8 – The Landing Page Method & Traffic + Scaling Up
In this module Odi shares his last method (fourth) for generating passive income. He also talks about different ways in which he can get traffic to your site and how he scales from zero to $ 10,000 per month or more (hypothetically, of course).
- Lesson 1 – Overview of Week 8
- Lesson 2- The landing page method
- Lesson 3 – How do I install the Facebook Pixel?
- Lesson 4 – How do I create a Facebook / Instagram ad?
- Lesson 5 – To create a Google / Youtube ad
- Lesson 6 – When to expand your business
- Lesson 7 – Taxes & Law
Once a week, Odi will have a live stream where members can access it directly and even ask for their website / video to be reviewed by Odi. This is pretty good considering that many other internet marketing gurus do not. The repetitions are recorded so that you can view those from December 2, 2018.
There is no Facebook group for this course, but there is a forum. Here you can interact with other members, post results, and see results from other members.
This is simply a database of available affiliate programs. This may give you some ideas to promote, but I would suggest if you are just starting to focus on something that interests you. Just make sure there is a affiliate program for it.
This course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Please keep in mind that not the entire course will be unlocked. So you have to decide by the end of the fourth week whether you want to keep the course or not.
Last thoughts on the passive income life
It's definitely better than its first course, but I see many similarities. Like the old one, there are many theoretical and hypothetical projections about how much you can earn. The live coaching is cool and I think that's the reason for the high price. If he did not offer it, he would surely sell that less for less because he simply does not value 2K because of the content.
So, if you like the idea of making live calls with Odi, you should definitely get the course if you can afford it.
I would much rather invest for myself $ 197 at Savage Affiliates, this is my recommended # 1 affiliate marketing course. If you've heard of Odi, you've probably heard of Franklin Hatchett on Youtube.
His products are superior and the clear winner between these two. I've been doing affiliate marketing for a long time and even learned a lot from his apprenticeship. His strategies have helped me make more money. It's not just about the price. It is the content. Savage Affiliates has much more to offer. And he does not shit that way of thinking, at least he does not devote a whole module to him.
I do not want to resell you Wild participants here, just keep going and Click here to Take a look at my Savage Affiliates review and see for yourself.
I think you'll know which one is the winner.
Odi Productions has a new course called Affiliate Evolution. I will review this shortly to see how it compares to its previous prices.
TO UPDATE! It's done – look at mine Affiliate Evolution review here.