Go live with every recorded video
What is LiveCaster 3?
LiveCaster 3 is the latest desktop application (for Windows PCs only) that makes it easy to instantly send programs or schedule recorded videos as live streaming videos on Facebook pages, Facebook profiles, YouTube, and other live broadcast sites using RTMP can.
Since this is the 3rd version, you will probably ask: What's new?
So, 2 important new features …
You no longer need to create a Facebook app, and you can now stream your videos live on any website using RTMP.
Thats how it works…
Step 1 Connect LiveCaster to your Facebook profile, pages, YouTube channels, and other sites via RTMP to share videos.
In your settings, you only need to connect them once (just click and select, no Facebook app required).
Step 2 Select a recorded video from your PC
Just upload the video in LiveCaster.
Step 3 Plan or go live with one click
Your dashboard shows the status of all uploaded, scheduled, and completed videos. You can even reschedule or re-live your previous “finished” videos.
And for those who wonder if this software is Facebook compatible?
Yes, LiveCaster is 100% approved by Facebook. You can schedule recorded video and broadcast live on Facebook pages and profiles (not groups).
Main Features of LiveCaster 3
- You can stream your videos directly to RTMP (50) on Facebook pages (15), personal profiles (15), YouTube channels (15), or other platforms, or schedule them for later live streaming.
- Built-in asset library (50 lower third graphic artwork templates, 50 background music tracks, over 300 web fonts, over 1500 web graphic libraries)
- Simultaneous livecasting of multiple videos.
- Free Agency & Commercial License.
- Video Finder & Downloader for Livecasting.
- Live broadcast from your own IP address. No need for third party software. Works independently. Therefore no risks due to misuse of other users (with less reach or related prohibitions).
- Works with most video formats by converting them to streaming videos.
- Choose your frame rate and bitrate for the best quality (or “good enough” if you have a slow internet connection).
- Simple dashboard that displays uploaded videos, scheduled videos, finished videos, connected social accounts, log reports, settings (Facebook and YouTube connection), and help tutorials.
Watch the demo video below to see all features in action.
Why not just go live with OBS?
However, using OBS is a bit technical and takes some time to truly understand (and you need to learn OBS and find out all the functions yourself, as there is no support like LiveCaster).
LiveCaster is so easy to use – literally one-click software, so you do not need a tutorial at all (you just have to watch the 3-minute video to create your Facebook app).
Most importantly, you can not schedule your videos with OBS.
Are there any defects?
With the standard front-end main product, you get one user account and can use up to 15 Facebook pages / profiles and up to 15 YouTube channels. And you can stream an unlimited number of videos simultaneously.
Probably enough for most of you to start. But you can upgrade to that LiveCaster Pro with fewer restrictions (see below under Upsells and OTO for all details).
As far as I know, your PC must be ready for scheduled live streaming at the time your video plays. The actual casting is done in the background, but you can not just turn off your computer while you're casting.
Another point to mention is that Facebook and YouTube have created live video because additional users were involved at the time of recording (ie streaming the video).
Not only to show your live video at the right moment, but also to interact with comments, likes and other engagement …
So, if you're creating a live stream with a previously recorded video, you need to make sure that you can respond to your viewers in real time. Otherwise, you will soon lose viewers.
Why should you buy LiveCaster?
Because LiveCaster is a great desktop application that lets you go live or watch recorded videos as live streaming videos on Facebook and YouTube.
It's just perfect for any video marketer who wants to be sure that his live streaming videos look great, show the best engagement and are shown at the right time, with no chance of making mistakes or live videos with bad or bad ones to create poor results quality.
In addition, live videos often rank higher in search results from YouTube and search engines. In addition, live videos typically receive more views on Facebook and YouTube. And Facebook automatically notifies your fans of your upcoming live broadcast.
You can get access LiveCaster for a one-time fee of only 37.00 USD,
But if you use Coupon code live3offYou can get $ 3.00 off.
This offer has a full money back guarantee of 30 days.
Upsells and OTOs
The first upsell is the possibility of an upgrade to LiveCaster Pro (67.00 USD). With this upgrade, you get fewer restrictions and additional features than:
- Commercial & Agency license for local marketers.
- Add unlimited Facebook pages and profiles.
- Live broadcast on unlimited YouTube channels.
- Add unlimited videos.
- Premade agency site with Paypal integration.
- Additional VA access.
- VPS license for live broadcast with a VPS.
- 50 overlay and lower third of the graphics package.
- Live broadcast of multiple videos.
- 2 years free upgrade.
However, buy this upgrade only if you really need that extra capacity.
As a second sale you can choose one of the LiveCaster Reseller Licenses ($ 57.00- $ 67.00).
As a third Upselling you can buy Video Jeet 3 Pro (59.00 USD +).
As a final upselling, you can get that Sitecontact Pro (47.00 USD).
Buy LiveCaster ====> now