TeeSpring Case Study (over 20,000 T-shirts sold) All ins and outs to scale your campaigns
What is Pi Scaled?
Albert Leonardo, the man who ran The pi day of the century The tea campaign teamed up with Matt Schmitt to launch a course called Pi Scaled.
Pi Scaled is a step-by-step video training course that has been expanded with three webinars that cover all the details of one of the most successful TeeSpring campaigns of recent times.
20,025 t-shirts sold within 62 days. Total sales $ 345,128. Total cost $ 130,519. Total profit $ 223,609!
What was t-shirt design all about?
The T-shirts were designed for the special Pi day of the century, March 14, 2015.
The Pi campaign case study forms the basis of the course. You will learn everything about the campaign: how the idea came about, how the interests were selected, how they were scaled, how the target groups were set up and how Albert used retargeting. However, you will also learn how to use the techniques in OTHER markets and with less trendy or more regular topics.
The Pi Day campaign was not only successful because it was a trend. The reason Albert earned so much money was because he just used better targeting and scaling than anyone else.
Now you have the opportunity to learn the system yourself through this very interesting case study and a few more case studies.
Here's the breakdown of the course:
Chapter 1: The Basics, The necessary building blocks for the online sale of T-shirts:
- 1.1.Idea find for shirts in markets that are currently working!
- 1.2 Market and Competitive Analysis, Competition is a good thing and Matt will show you exactly what you need to do to successfully sell in these markets.
- 1.3 Designing and starting a campaign, Step by step instructions on how to create your design and start your campaign.
- 1.4 Set pixels, Find out why you always have to start creating these 2 pixels and how to use them correctly.
- 1.5 Create your ad image, Example with AdFactory.
- Create fan page and page post, Basic and advanced tips to get it right.
Chapter 2: Ad Setup, Very important for the preparation for success.
- 2.1 Alignment, To target the Audience Insights tool and find interest in scaling your campaigns. Matt also covers 3 other resources that will help you find interests that you are aiming for when choosing the AI tool dry.
- 2.2 Correct ad setup to start your campaigns (with a single interest).
- 2.3 Test method This will ensure that you minimize your costs and keep your risk low.
- 2.4 Report management System plus template for your reports.
- 2.5 Ad optimization and retargeting, Get the most out of your winners using proven strategies to maximize ROI.
Chapter 3: Scaling, Push your shirt to as many customers as possible!
- 3.1 Scaling 1.0 – Up and Out method.
- 3.2 Scaling 2.0 – Lookalike audience.
- 3.3 Campaign funding, This is something that NO one is talking about. What happens if you get a winner? How will you finance this winner? They show you exactly how a $ 200,000 campaign was funded.
- 3.4 Notices to your buyers – Learn how to get the most money out of your current customers.
Chapter 4: Case Studies,
- 4.1 Pi Day case study: All about how this campaign was carried out from start to finish, in step-by-step details.
- 4.2 Case study of 1,000 T-shirts sold: Example of scaling up and out in a regular campaign.
Chapter 5: Growing Your Business, Discover different ways to grow your business.
Plus 3 webinar immersion sessions,
- A different topic from the course is dealt with each week.
- Each webinar lasts 1.5 – 2 hours and leaves no stones open.
Each module consists of a video, a transcribed PDF and sometimes a template.
Are there any defects?
It is a complete course, but mainly focuses on this successful campaign. And especially interesting for people who have (some) experience in selling T-shirts and want to take their skills to the next level and scale.
For complete newcomers I would go T-Shirt Titan 2.0, You can also get some great software tools here.
The training includes only TeeSpring and Facebook campaigns. However, you can also use the concepts for other T-shirt sales platforms such as CafePress, SunFrog, ViralStyle, or Fabrily.
Why should you buy Pi Scaled?
Because it's a great case study and training on how to really succeed in selling t-shirts. You'll get an overview of all the important components that have brought Albert to $ 223,609 in just one event in 62 days.
Pi scales costs $ 147.00.
The offer has one 30 days no questions money back guarantee,
Upsells and OTOs
There is only one upsell, PinSearch (67.00 USD). A great tool for finding high quality and sought-after t-shirt designs through Pinterest.
My Pi Scaled Bonus
If you buy through my affiliate link (just click on one of the links on this page), you will receive
A great plugin to create engaging T-shirt contests. Capture email leads or force your visitors to share and make your campaign go viral.
And you can choose 2 products for free GeorgesDeals.com,
Finally you get 120 bonus points which you can change for great WP plugins, courses, and other information products Choose your bonus,
Choose your bonus is my personal bonus page. Almost daily, I add new bonuses. You can redeem your bonus points at any time. They will be precious forever. So you do not have to hurry to turn them into bonuses. Unused points will be saved to your account (until used).
To receive your bonus (points), simply send your receipt (Email protected) and I will send your bonuses and activate your bonus points within 24 hours.
Read my review about T-Shirt Titan 2.0,
Two more tools for checking out are: Audience Analyzer and Targeting Inspector 2.0, With both tools, you can easily select and find the best interests for your Facebook ad campaigns. This saves a lot of time and you can really find “hidden” interests to align your target group with the best CTRs and lowest advertising costs within minutes!
Update: check out ConnectExplore probably the best solution for targeting FB interests on the market right now.
If you'd like to see great TeeSpring popups on your website / blog, read my reviews EngagiFire (or the complete Tool Suite: WishLoop) and Video Lead Box, Both have an integrated integration function with TeeSpring. Within seconds, you can create high-conversion pop-ups to show your visitors additional T-shirts and increase your ROI even further.
How do I get my bonuses?
Just send in your purchase data (Email protected) and I will activate your bonus points and send your bonuses within 24 hours. Read more about my Guidelines and FAQ on bonuses,
Can I get a cash discount instead of your bonuses?
Yes, follow this link to see how you can do it Receive a discount of 12.5% for (almost) all your products (front-end and / or up-and-downsellers) bought through my affiliate links.
How can you be sure that you are using my affiliate link?
Do not worry, follow this link to see how you can Make sure you use my affiliate links,
Can I get updates when you write a new review?
I have Multiple e-mail lists and other notification lists that you can subscribe. You can choose from Email, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Notifications and Browser Alerts. I've divided my email lists into four main topics: New Reviews, New Hacks, New Product Launches, and New Software White Label Launches. Just select your favorite topics and get notified.
You can not find my review, but still want to buy a product and receive my special bonuses?
First, check if you can find them on one of these pages: New Products or the newest JVZoo picks of the day, Still not found? Send me an e-mail ((Email protected)) and tell me which product you want to buy. And I'll answer with the affiliate link you can use.